RULES & PRIZES
Method used to determine winners:
- 1st place guessed correctly 10 points
- 2nd place guessed correctly 6 points
- 3rd place guessed correctly 3 points
- All three best ranked athletes of a competition guessed in the correct order + 20 points
- All three best ranked athletes guessed correctly but in the wrong order + 10 points
- Two of the three best ranked athletes guessed correctly but in the wrong order + 6 points
- One of the three best ranked athletes guessed correctly but in the wrong rank + 3 points
Predictions for each World Cup must be submitted prior to the start of the first race. In the event multiple entries have the same number of points after the Viessmann World Cup weekend and at the end of the game, winners will be selected by a drawing.
- The overall winner of the prediction game will receive two VIP tickets and two nights stay for a weekend (travel must be arranged and paid for by the winner) covering one luge competition during the next World Cup season of 2019/2020.
- The half-time leader will receive 2 x 2 BMW VIP-tickets for a race-weekend of his/her choice.
The top three scorers for each World Cup competition will receive the following prizes:
- 1st prize: Cuddly Viessmann NICI plush toy “FINN”
- 2nd prize: Start number bib with at least three autographs of the winners or other top-stars in the luge scene.
- 3rd prize: Fan merchandise from our partners